Siesta Fiesta Video

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Things aren't always as they seem

I don't even know how to post this post. I am still trying to sort out my feelings. What do you do when everything you know is turned upside down? I had allowed myself to get comfortable. Now, in just one phone call... everything I knew as "normal" has taken on a new meaning. Through the trials of the last few years, my best friend has been there every step of the way. I finally get to a place to where I don't have to be "babysat" so much... and the tables turn. Wow. I don't know even how to process it. When I am at liberty to post the details, I will. In the meantime... if the Lord directs you, could you please pray for this situation. The Lord knows the details, and He is so faithful!

Love your sister in Christ!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Terri, I'm including you and the situation in my prayers.

Karen

Terri_in_Alabama said...

Karen, thank you so very much!!! Hopefully I can tell after this weekend... But, I would most definitely appreciate your prayers!