Siesta Fiesta Video

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Very First Post

Welcome to my blog! I got to spend a sweet day with my youngest child (4 years old). It has been a tough week. Schedule has been crazy. I worked a full day yesterday. Then I went to the macroeconomics class that I am taking at a local college. We had a test last night... and I had been very nervous about it and stayed up late for the past three nights studying for it.



So, this morning I got up and got my two older ones off to the school bus and I decided to call into work and ask for a vacation day today. Then, I went and got my youngest one out of his room so we could "snuggle up" for a while. We both fell back to sleep very quickly.... and slept until well after 10!!!!! I haven't done that for years! It felt really, really good. Then, we piddled around the house for a while before deciding that we were getting very hungry. We went to Cracker Barrel for lunch. Yum-Oh. Then we hung out together for a while before the afternoon craziness set in. Such a special time. I don't get to have one-on-one time with my kids individually as often as I would like to. So, when those rare opportunities come... I treasure them immensely!

No comments: